GST (Goods and Services Tax) is a single indirect tax aimed at making the country a unified common market. Multiple indirect taxes that the Central Government or State Governments impose on suppliers and consumers are subsumed by GST.
Direct and indirect taxes are being integrated at the administrative level with many cross inputs provided by authorities. Dual control by the Central and State governments over GST transactions will result in a manifold increase the cross-information exchange at all levels (Income tax, GST, MCA etc) of government. We provide advisory services to safeguard the taxpayer’s positions through proper linking of compliance under these two types of taxes.
- Goods & Service Tax (GST) Registration Services.
- Preparation of return of GST.
- Tax Planning Strategy– Optimum use of Corporate Tax Incentives.
- Implementing and Operating in the tax consolidation regime.
- Advising the clients on the applicability of Goods & Service Tax.
- Determine GST liability on monthly/ quarterly basis as may be applicable.
- Training the clients’ personnel on the various aspects of the Tax.
- Opinions & Certification under Indirect Taxation.